321 Ti Rakau Drive, Burswood, Auckland
Phone: 09 271 1575
To Whom It May Concern.
This Letter is being presented to allow this customer of Auckland Marine Centre to travel to our workshop at 321 Ti Rakau Drive. The purpose of this is to allow the customer to have his/her boat’s routine maintenance carried out.
This is to be carried out under level 3/2 safety requirements which include contactless drop off/pick up and payments.
021 811 823
- For customers there will be QR codes at the front gates. You must scan in when dropping off your boat. Someone will come out to check your booking.
- You must wear a mask & keep a 2-meter distance from the AMC staff member.
- An AMC staff member will also un-hook your boat for you.
- Please make sure that you boat keys are in the ignition & your service book is on the driver’s seat.
- If there are any more items that need to be discussed, please do this at a safe distance and while wearing a mask.
- Payment for you boat will need to be made over the phone using a credit card or can be done online by direct credit. Payment must be made in full before collection of boat.
- A time will need to be organised for the collection so the boat can be put in a location where you can collect it. This will need to be done by only the customer.